Apprentice Program Overview: Petro Tech Apprentice and Business Apprentice are ConocoPhillips Indonesia development acceleration programs for university fresh graduates with petro technical/business background. You will participate in an intensive development programs for 2-3 years that will sharpen your technical and soft skills to prepare you to become the globally competitive ConocoPhillips employees.
The programs include on the job training, classroom training, practical experience, coaching and mentoring by experienced personnel. Upon successful completion of the programs, you will become employees of ConocoPhillips Indonesia and will also have future opportunities in other business units of ConocoPhillips globally.
- ConocoPhillips is the third-largest integrated energy company in the United States, based on market capitalization, oil and natural gas reserves, the
- company understands its responsibility to deliver energy in a safe, environmentally and socially responsible manner. The company upholds this responsibility in its worldwide operations, where it is the fourth-largest refiner and the sixth-largest reserves holder of nongovernment-controlled companies.
How to apply Apprentice Program
To apply Business Apprentice orPetroTech Apprentice Program in ConocoPhillips Indonesia, please visit this website and follow application step in website:
Alternatively you may follow below steps to apply Business Apprentice/ PetroTech Apprentice Program.
1. Complete the Application Form below with Supplemental Data Request and most recent photograph.
2. Change the filename with below format:
“YourName_Degree_MajorName_UniversityName.xls”. Example: BudiSujatmiko_S1_IndustrialEngineering_InstitutTeknologiBandung.xls
3. Send the file via email, with the following sample:
4. Maximum total file size of attachments (Application Form & Photo) is 350 KB. Emails exceeds the maximum size will be instantly deleted.
Deadline for Submission:
- The deadline for file submission is before Friday, May 6, 2011.
This program is eligible only for fresh graduates or those with maximum of 2 years relevant. For those who have relevant work experiences more than 2 (two) years, you can view the vacant position and apply through: www.jobsdb.com by click search on “company”: ConocoPhillips.