Since 1994, EcoStar has pioneered in the field of environmental solutions with a solid commitment to our customers. We have established ourselves as leaders in environmental engineering and waste management solutions by persistently meeting the critical needs of our customers.
We have a mission to:
- Help companies manage their waste efficiently and safely through a comprehensive waste minimization, treatment and recovery program.
- Develop and retain a growing, long-term business by solving environmental issues.
- Emphasize follow-up services for every customer.
Career Opportunities :
1. AMDAL & Regulation Compliance Staff (ARS)
- S1 Degree
- AMDAL A & B Certification
- Min. 3 yrs. exp. as AMDAL/UKL-UPL Member
- Having good and deep knowledge in environmental regulation
2. EHS Officer (EHS)
- Min. 2 yrs exp. as Environmental, Health & Safety (EHS) Officer/Staf
- Fluent in ISO14001, ISO9001, and SMK3/OHSAS18001.
Send your application with your CV, transcript, copy of identity and recent photograph to:
Attn: Personnel Department
Karawaci Office Park, Suite B 11 – 19
Lippo Karawaci, Tangerang 15811, Indonesia
or resume online :