The heart of the pulp and paper industry is the wood. Manufacturers worldwide face an ongoing challenge to secure wood supplies that do not deplete finite areas of natural forest and degrade the environment.
APRIL’s solution is Sustainable Forestry Management, which uses previously exploited land, zoned by the government for tree plantation development to create renewable forest resources, which are sustainable environmentally, socially beneficial, and commercially viable over the long term.
APRIL is committed to:
- driving development in the region
- helping to empower local people
This commitment means operating in a responsible manner which takes into account local, national and global environment issues. At a basic level, this concern for the environment is reflected by APRIL’s “No Burn” policy whereby APRIL does not burn forest to clear land.
- Rubber (Karet) Specialist
- Rubber Plantation (Perkebunan Karet) Manager
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture or Forestry (preferably)
- Minimum GPA 2.75 (Scale of 4.00)
- Minimum 5 (five) years of working experience in handling Rubber Plantation (Perkebunan Karet)
- Willing to work in remote area
For anybody who is qualified and interested, please submit your complete resume to: email@example.com