PT. Bank ICBC Indonesia (ICBC Indonesia) is a subsidiary bank and is 97.83% owned by Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Ltd (ICBC Ltd), the biggest commercial bank in china, has been operating in Indonesia since 2007 with total 12 branches in area of Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung. ICBC Ltd in 2007 has won various honors such as “Best Bank in China”, “Best Trading in the World”, “Best Management Company in China” awarded by the magazine Bankers, Global Finance, The Assets, Finance Asia, and was appraised by Economic Observer as “Most Honored Corporation in China”. ICBC Indonesia has commitment to build a financial bridge to serve the ever-increasing economic corporation between China and Indonesia and it will also provides quality and diversified financial services to corporate and individual customers in Indonesia and ASEAN. Our motto is, “Your Future is Our Future and Our Future is Your Future”. Due to our growth and expansion, we are seeking for highly talented candidates to fill in our vacant position.
Bank Operational (Customer Service, Teller, Main Vault, Clearing, Operator)
(Jakarta Raya – Jakarta Area)
- Mastered BI regulation related basic banking products and service.
- Familiar with bank’s saving & bank’s loan transaction, such as deposit, transfer, granted, repayment, settlement and other loan and saving business.
- Able to coordinate overall branch operational activities, comprising sundries transaction, export import, accounting, general, teller, and loan/clearing account for the sake of ensuring the smoothness of overall daily branch operational activities and assuring the customer service’s quality.
- Able to handle all transaction of intra city clearing, free deposit and free withdraw, remittance, RTGS, internal account (non-financial categories account), and other accounts handling.
- Able to perform custody of the numbered form like BG, check, time deposit certificate, Passbook in Main Vault, and book keeping them through off-balance transaction.
- Minimum working experience of 1-2 years as telephone operator.
- Responsible to manage the incoming and outgoing document and properly place it to the right person.
- Able to take message, service incoming and outgoing calls and also supplies proper connections.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in Foreign Banks as Teller , Customer Service or Banking Operation.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Marketing, Psychology or equivalent.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Jakarta Area.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Full-Time positions available.
Application should be sent within 10 days from the date of posting.
We apologize that only short listed candidates will be notified and no telephone enquiries will be entertained.
Send your application to the address below and please state the job code to :