PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk was established in 24 Rabius Tsani 1412 H or November 1, 1991, endorsed by the Indonesian Council of Ulemas (MUI) and the Government of Indonesia, and commenced operations in 27 Syawwal 1412 H or May 1, 1992. Supported by the Indonesian Association of Moslem Intellectuals (ICMI) and a group of Moslem entrepreneurs, the founding of Bank Muamalat also won the support of the general public, evidenced by a Rp 84 billion pledge for the purchase of the Bank’s shares on the date when the Articles of Association was signed. Thereafter, in a special meeting commemorating the founding at the Presidential Palace in Bogor, West Java, additional pledges from communities in West Java were raised to reach a total of Rp 106 billion.
MEDIA RELATIONS STAFF
- Male/Female, maximum 24 years old.
- Minimum Bachelor (S1) From any discipline, preferable from Economics/Development Studies.
- Friendly, Good Communication and Interpersonal Skill.
- Self Confident and High Initiative.
- Creative and Imaginative.
- Broad Knowledge in Economics/Monetary.
- Able to write editorial/news as well as able to work with mass media and journalists.
- Fluent in English is preferable.
- Fresh Graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Will be placed in Head Office (Jakarta).
Send your CV and Copies of Academic Credentials to :
Human Resources Division
PT. Bank Muamalat Indonesia, Tbk
Jalan Jend. Sudirman No. 2
Please note “Media Relations Staff” on the right corner of envelope ( before October 17, 2010 )