Do you want to be part of an elusive (exclusive) club of hardworking, dedicated professionals with outstanding track records?
Do you thrive in a culture that values teamwork, open communication, integrity, persistence, creativity and empowers you to drive change and continuously adapt?
Do you strive to be the best and back it up by doing what you say?
Mobafone is the place to be!
We are a fast growing, agile, innovative new media and technology company serving global markets from bases in Asia and Europe. Since our inception, we have benefited from the skills
and commitment of exceptional people. Today, as always, we seek the best talent to build on our success story.
Supervisor Finance and Administration (Jakarta Raya – South Jakarta)
- Processing all financial transaction with Accurate Accounting software
- Preparation of month end accounts
- Billing and cash flow forecasting
- Bank reconciliation
- Ensuring all 3rd party purchase/insertion orders matched and reconciled monthly
- Ensure all supplier and partner accounts are reconciled monthly
- Ensuring that all relevant amounts are invoiced to third parties
- Prepare and process month-end journals.
- Telephone account processing
- Travel & other accruals
- Prepare Overseas and Local telegraphic transfers.
- Liaise with vendors
- Liaise with banks such as creating new account and credit cards applications
- Assist other staff on accounting matters
- Ensure all filing is kept up to date
- Manage Forex Transaction requirements
- Identify and continually look to improve and streamline processes, systems and outputs within the role.
- Liaise with company tax accountant on a periodic basis
- Maintaining records of all fixed assets
- Miantaining all key commercial contracts and detailing when due for renewal
- Accounting degree/diploma or studying towards or relevant experience
- Excellent attention to detail
- The ability to learn the business quickly and act proactively
- Discretion and confidentiality
- Have a can-do attitude
- Be flexible, focused, driven and self motivated
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Be highly organised
- Flexible and versatile
- Able to work unsupervised
- Self motivated
Interested candidate is encouraged to apply to: email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org