The world’s leading provider of life skills education to children.
- Full time or Part time teaching opportunities for 1 hour after school (one afternoon upwards as desired) to teach MindLab’s enriching fun-packed programme, which uses board games to develop children’s thinking, problem-solving and interpersonal skills.
- Good financial rewards, free training, MindLab teachers children can attend the MindLab programme free.
- Min 2 years teaching experience (Fresh Graduates are also welcomed)
- Fluent in English and Indonesian
- Warm and fond of children
- Take the training (provided)
How to apply :
If you are friendly and personable, have teaching experience, enjoy games and puzzles, and have the domicile at Puri Kembangan and Kebun Jeruk, Jakarta Barat, please send CV and recent photo to :
MindLab Indonesia Puri-Kebon Jeruk Center
Email : email@example.com