PT Indika Energy Tbk is an integrated Indonesian energy company, providing its customers with integrated energy solutions through its complementary investments in the areas of energy resources, energy services and energy infrastructure.
In line with our rapid expansion, we are looking for self-motivated, hardworking and qualified people to join our winning team as :
Financial Control Manager (Jakarta Raya)
- Responsible for financial reports, developed budgets, and performed variance analysis in accordance with business plan.
- Manage periodic financial reporting packages for management.
- Developed company accounting and reporting system, set up agreement with bank to support company cash flow
- Male or Female, aged 30-45 years old
- Bachelor/master Degree Finance/Accounting with GPA min 3.00 From reputable university or Overseas
- Min. 3 years as Financial Control Manager preferably at mining/energy infrastructure (Oil and Gas)
- Fluent in English (written & spoken) is Must
- Hard worker, honest, and able to work independently as well as in team
- Perform high Leadership skill with Professional Attitude
- Self-motivated, highly initiative, well organized, and able to work under minimum supervision
If you meet the above-mentioned qualifications, please send your CV (max 150 kb), a recent photograph, and supporting documents (please quote the position code on the subject) within two weeks from the date of advertisement to:
HRD Dept – PT Indika Energy, Tbk
Mitra Building, 7th Floor
Jl. Jend. Gatot Subroto Kav. 21
Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.