AT MERCEDES BENZ INDONESIA
Mercedes-Benz Indonesia consists of three companies: PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia, PT Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia & PT Star Engine Indonesia (engine assembler).
PT Mercedes-Benz Indonesia is a 100% foreign investment company, owned by Daimler AG, Stuttgart and Daimler Project Consult, Germany. It is the sole agent, assembler and manufacturer of Mercedes-Benz products for Indonesia.
Mercedes-Benz Distribution Indonesia is a joint ventured company, owned by Daimler AG, Stuttgart, Mercedes-Benz Indonesia and the Indonesian partner. It is the main distributor for Mercedes-Benz in Indonesia and responsible for marketing of Mercedes-Benz products in Indonesia.
Our corporate values are Passion, Respect, Integrity and Discipline to become Excellent.
We are inviting promising talent from reputable universities in Indonesia to apply for the positions of:
Accounting – General Ledger Staff
- To manage the bank reconciliation and clearing account.
- To responsible of daily transaction: day to day maintenance of books account, preparation of standards reports and accumulation of cost.
- To be responsible of remediation process to verify accuracy of computation and assuring all transaction properly supported according to policies, procedure and compliance standards.
- To review ISP and Warranty Provision.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum 2 years working experience in similar position.
- Familiar with SAP.
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
- MS Office literate: Word, Power Point.
- Good English communication skill, both oral and written.
Interest candidate who meets the qualifications above, please send your CV (max 250kb) with the position name in the subject of your email to :
Niena.Khotimah@daimler.com on November 7, 2010 at the latest. Only Shortlisted candidate will be notified.