Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide. The company’s success is driven by the ingenuity and commitment of approximately 62,000 employees who operate across the energy spectrum. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and other energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power and produces geothermal energy; provides energy efficiency solutions; and develops the energy resources of the future, including biofuels and other renewables. Chevron is based in San Ramon, California.
Our business has grown rapidly over the past year and will continue to grow even more through the competitiveness and synergy brought in after the Unocal merger. To serve our business growth needs, we’re seeking talented people from diverse disciplines and with different levels of expertise to join our team.
Chevron’s talented and committed employees are the reason for the company’s outstanding performance. Our business in Indonesia has over 7000 employees, 98 percent of whom are nationals. Their jobs can be categorized into two positions: Engineering and Non Engineering. Depending on the needs year by year, the career opportunities posted may vary.
We offer career opportunities to new graduates and experienced professionals with varied levels of education.
Chevron is a world-class oil and gas producer in Indonesia that values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity. This reflects in how we recruit only high caliber candidates who share these same company values.
Chevron Job Vacancies
Experience Drilling Engineer
- Offshore D&C Experienced Required Deepwater D&C experience a plus.
- ?Candidate should have at least 10 years Drilling and Completion related experience with actual onsite & offsite field experience (supervision preferred).
- Have significant experience in increasing responsibility on the supervision of drilling rig operations.
- Able to analyze, supervise, and conduct specific drilling operations in accordance with well programs and accepted procedure.
- Fluent with general drilling engineering principles and well control theory and practice.
- Strong knowledge with procurement of supplies and services needed to support drilling programs.
- Diligently direct and analyze results of job assignments, familiar with investigate job effectiveness.
- Demonstrate financial acumen, differentiate performance, reward, recognize, and uses consequences.
- Strong in ensuring quality results, mentors others.
- Educational requirement: S1 Degree (S2/Mater Degree will be an advantage).
- ?Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau).
- Have a good leadership and communication, both in Bahasa or English.
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
- Strong in seeking learning activities.
- Able to establish effective relationships with people of other culture and backgrounds
- Educational Requirement: S1 / D4 Degree
- Education Discipline : Petroleum Engineer, Mechanical Engineer or Chemical Engineer
- GPA min. : 2.75
- Work Location : Jakarta
Other jobs available :
- DRILLING ENGINEER (Ext-46/TCL/EXP/CICO/DW/2011) For S1 / D4 (Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Petroleum Engineering)
- GEOPHYSICIST SEISMIC (Ext-48/TCL/EXP/CICO/EXPL/2011) For S1 / D4 (Geology, Geophysics, Physic)
- Jr. Construction Representative (Ext-114/FE/EXP/ALL/SLO/2011) For D3 (Civil Engineering, Electrical Engineering (Power), Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering)
- Construction Representative (Ext-115/CL/EXP/ALL/SMOLO/2011) For D3 (Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering)
- Cost Controller (Ext-144/TCL/EXP/ALL/OTH/2011) For S1 / D4 (All Engineering)
- Engineer – Feed (Ext-147/TCL/EXP/ALL/DW/2011) For S1 / D4 (All Engineering)
- Facility Engineer – Mechanical (Ext-148/TCL/EXP/ALL/GEOT/2011) For S1 / D4 (Mechanical Engineering)
- TEAM MANAGER PLANT OPERATION & MAINTENANCE (Ext-150/TCL/EXP/CGI/GEOT/2011) For S1 / D4 (Electrical Engineering (Power), Instrumentation, Mechanical Engineering)
- IT Engineer (Ext-27/TCL/EXP/CGI/PLANNING/) For S1 / D4 (Computer Engineering/Science, Informatics Engineering)
For more information and how to apply, Please directly go into our website at :