Highfield Secondary School is a national plus school with the combination of national and international curriculum. The school prides itself in providing an all-around holistic education that allows all students to thrive in a globalised world of the 21st century. We offer 4 – 2 years programme of study leading to the Cambridge-IGCSE in year 4, followed by the National Examination (UN) in year 6.
Highfield Secondary School nurtures every student to be someone who is responsible to his life. One, who will be a continuous and independent learner that exhibits leadership qualities. One who is globally attuned, that will make meaningful contributions to the nation and society.
We are seeking professional and experienced candidates to join our school as:
- English Teacher
- English Literature Teacher
PROGRAM AND CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT (PDD)
- Mathematics & Science
- National Curriculum
- Bachelors’ Degree from a reputable university with a relevant background.
- Teaching qualification from an accredited teacher training institution.
- Minimum 3 years experience in teaching at International or National Plus School.
- Knowledge and understanding of IGCSE Cambridge curriculum.
- Fluent and active English (min. TOEFL score 600).
- Excellence communication skills.
- Open minded.
Qualified applicants are invited to send detailed resume, recent photograph, and expected salary to: