Lowongan Kalbe Farma – Jarno.web.id. Established in 1966, PT Kalbe Farma Tbk. (“the Company” or “Kalbe”) has gone a long way from its humble beginnings as a garage-operated pharmaceutical business in North Jakarta. Throughout its more than 40-year history, the Company has expanded by strategic acquisitions of pharmaceutical companies, building a leading brand positioning and reaching to international markets to transform itself into an integrated consumer health and nutrition enterprise with unrivalled innovation, marketing, branding, distribution, financial strength and R&D and production expertise to promote its mission to improve health for a better life.
The Kalbe Group has an extensive and strong portfolio of brands in the prescription pharmaceuticals, OTC pharmaceuticals, energy drink and nutrition products, complemented with a robust packaging and distribution arm that reaches over 1 million outlets. The Company has succeeded in promoting its brands as the undisputed market leaders not only in Indonesia but also in the international markets, establishing such household names across all healthcare and pharmaceutical segments as Promag, Mixagrip, Woods, Komix, Prenagen and Extra Joss. Also, fostering and expanding alliances with international partners have accelerated Kalbe’s advances in international markets and sophisticated R&D ventures as well as the latest pharmaceutical and healthcare developments, including stem cell and cancer research.
The Group’s consolidation in 2005 has further enhanced production, marketing and financial capabilities, providing greater leverage to widen local and international exposure. Today, Kalbe is the largest publicly-listed pharmaceutical company in Southeast Asia with over US$ 1 billion in market capitalization and revenues of over Rp 7 trillion. Its cashrich position today also provides for unlimited expansion opportunities in the future.
PT Kalbe Farma Tbk through Kalbe International invites dynamic young professionals and high-power struggle to join as:
- Senior QA Manager
- Management Development Program [MDP] (Kalbe International)
Senior QA Manager
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Pharmacy or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of working experiences in related field.
- Have overseas/ international business experience.
- Willing to travel overseas.
- Fluent in English is a must (written and verbal).
- Able to work under-pressure.
Management Development Program [MDP] (Kalbe International)
- Age maximum 30 years old.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- Fluent in English is a must (both verbal and written).
- At least 3 years of working experience as senior supervisor in marketing or sales from FMCG or pharmaceutical industry.
- Skills required: analytical thinking, negotiation, marketing, communication, presentation.
- Willing to be located overseas.
- 5 full-time positions available.
How to apply
If you meet the requirement and are interested in building a future career with Kalbe Farma, please submit your application directy to :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only qualified, shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Lowongan Kerja Kalbe Farma by Jarno.web.id