Lowongan Agrindo Kalimantan
PT Kalimantan Prima Services Indonesia (KPSI) & AGRINDO GROUP are multinational company that leads a forestry industry (HTI), chip mills and Palm Oil in Kalimantan. Due to rapid business expansion, currently we are seeking for the highly motivated professionals to strengthen our team in the following positions and requirements:
- HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (HRD-MGR)
- RECRUITMENT MANAGER (REC-MGR)
- TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (TD-MGR)
- LEGAL MANAGER (LGL-MGR)
- CIVIL PROJECT HEAD (CPH)
1.HUMAN RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (HRD-MGR)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced in plan, design & implement of Human Resources Management such as Recruitment & Selection, Training & Development, Compensation & Benefit, Career Planning, Industrial Relation and Expat Permit/IMTA with strong computer, leadership and organization skills.
- Age max. 40 years old.
- Graduated Min. S1 degree and GPA 2,75, Majoring Law/Psychology/ Management or related from reputable University
- Minimum 3 years experience as HRD Manager from Multinational Company in Palm Oil or Forestry.
- Good understand in Indonesia Man Power Regulation.
2. RECRUITMENT MANAGER (REC-MGR)
The ideal candidate will be experience to plan, develop, control and update budget, organization structure as and when required, develop testing tools for recruitment. Control, maintains and updates manpower plan and prepares related yearly, monthly and weekly reports. Search workforce market, identify suitable recruitment channel/net working for company. Designs recruitment advertisements, screens applicants for basic compliance with position qualifications, summarizes CVs for easier evaluation by the departmental heads. Meets walk-in applicants, collects and assesses CVs, Obtains and assess all certificates and testimonials of the candidates.
Handle employment contracts and issues engagement advice,
up date to SAP system, prepare new employee orientation and apprises employee of benefit options, and understand of Human Resources Function.
- Age max. 40 years old.
- Graduated Min. S1 degree, GPA 2,75 Majoring Psychology from reputable University
- Minimum 3 years experience as Recruitment Manager from Multinational Company in Palm Oil or Forestry.
- Understand in Indonesia Man Power Regulation.
3. TRAINING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (TD-MGR)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced in Human Resources Management to develop employee’s knowledge and technical & soft skill, management concept & program, training module & training program, Performance Measurement, and KPI Scorecard Training, coordinate internal & external benchmarking program with strong computer, leadership and organization skills.
- Age max. 40 years old
- Min. S1 Degree, GPA 2,75, Majoring Forestry/Agronomy/Psychology/Human Resources or related.
- Min. 3 years experience as Training & Development Manager in Palm and Forestry.
4. LEGAL MANAGER (LGL-MGR)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced in design proper disclosure of agreements/contracts for compliance with state and law regulation, identify issues and advise on structure and draft disclosure documents, handling all potential legal matters, including analysis, evaluation and defense of any legal issue with strong computer, leadership and organization skills.
- Max. 40 years old.
- Min. S1 Degree, GPA 2,75 in Law from reputable University
- Min. 3 years experience as Legal Manager in multinational company, preferable in Palm Oil & forestry.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
5. CIVIL PROJECT HEAD (CPH)
The ideal candidate will be an experienced in Civil Project Construction & Maintenance with strong computer, leadership and organization skills.
- Male, age max. 40 years old.
- Min. D3 Technical Civil/Mechanical
- Min. Experience 5 years as Civil Project Head
- High motivation, discipline, team work, dynamic with good personality
- Good communication, relation ship and presentation skill.
- Able to work based on target and under pressure.
- Willing to work in Balikpapan, Kaltim or Kalbar or Kalteng.
Please submit your application letter, comprehensive CV with recent photograph, and related certification with MS 2003 or PDF before 11 September 2012 to :
HRD Department of PT KPSI: firstname.lastname@example.org or PO BOX 570 East Kalimantan 76114.
Please put the position code on e-mail subject or top right of the envelope and quote your salary expectation in your application letter.
Only short listed candidate will be invited for test and or interview.