MZ Nickel International is an integrated nickel resources company, engaging in nickel mining, ore trading, smelting and sales of nickel pig iron business. We currently are developing mines nickel mines in Sulawesi and Papua, Indonesia with total mining area over 17,500 Ha, operating smelting facility of 50,000 tpa nickel pig iron production capacity in China, and in process of acquiring a few new mines and building up a integrated smelting operation of over 100,000 tpa nickel pig iron production capacity in Indonesia.
To support our continued expansion in Indonesia, we are looking for management executives for the below vacancie
Superior : COO
- Summary of duties: Presided over the mine site geologic exploration, mining, and other production management.
- Specific conditions for mining, the development and implementation of medium-and long-term comprehensive development plans, and annual production plan of mine, control and supervision of its implementation;
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the mine to ensure complete mining tasks;
- Responsible mining organization-wide settings, adjust, and personnel, enable mining to Division
- Responsible for mine comprehensive management to develop and promulgate management principles
- Developed basic management system of mine, establish and improve the rules and regulations
- Oversee the implementation, control operating plan and budgetYield report, financial statements, audit annual financial report and approval of the company.
- Mining engineering, mineral processing engineering and related university degree,
- 5 years experience in technology, management, work in mines; familiar mine mining technology, management processes, safety facilities and safety management; familiar with site construction management,
- Have strong management and organizing ability;
- Good physical quality, serious attitude for responsible job.
Location : Papua
Salary rangs: 35,000,000 – 45,000,000
Be on broad time : at the end of Jan 2012
HOW TO APPLY
Send your application, CV, recent photograph, all supporting documents and expected salary to: