Badan Kerja Sama Antar Parlemen – BKSAP merupakan sebuah badan yang dibentuk oleh DPR dan merupakan alat kelengkapan DPR yang bersifat tetap. Jumlah anggota BKSAP ditetapkan dalam rapat paripurna menurut perimbangan dan pemerataan jumlah anggota tiap-tiap fraksi pada permulaan masa keanggotaan DPR dan pada permulaan tahun sidang.
Job Opportunities : Expert Staff for BKSAP DPR RI
- The Committee for Inter-Parliamentary Cooperation (Badan Kerjasama Antar Parlemen – BKSAP) is the body in DPR RI which has the task to promote parliamentary diplomacy at bilateral, regional and international level. The current increasing activities of parliamentary diplomacy and the dynamic of international politics needs greater role of the Committee.
- The Committee invites committed, intellectual, hard-working, and highly motivated individual to fulfill the vacant post of fulltime Expert Staff for the Committee for Inter-Parliamentary Cooperation DPR RI.
- The position will be based on contract until 2019 and renewable.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Tracking current issues and events within the international politics;
- Analyzing international issues in relations with parliamentary diplomacy in bilateral, regional and international scope;
- Preparing position papers on social and political affairs, such as gender issues, MDGs, poverty, disaster, education, health, environment, human rights, international trade, international economy, peace and security, global partnership, etc.
General requirement :
- Maximum age is 60 years
- Good conduct (police clearance)
- Never be dismissed not with respect from previous employment
- Physically and mentally healthy and drug-free
- Not concurrently work for other agency / institution
- Willing to sign the integrity pact once admitted
Required Skills and Experience
- Post graduate degree, majoring in international politics/ international economy/ international law/ international strategic and security studies/ or regional studies with GPA minimum 3 (4 scale), preferrably from overseas university;
- Strong written and spoken skill in English (with minimum TOEFL score 550 or IELTS Score 6,5)
- Having few years of experience in related field (e.g. research centre/international institutions/academic institutions) is a must
- Knowledge of other foreign language will be an advantage
- Exposure to international parliamentary networks;
- Overseas trips;
- Salary IDR 112 million per annum (before tax and BPJS);
- Acces to healthcare facilities.
How to apply
Please send cover letter and CV to :
Sekretaris Jenderal DPR RI
Gedung Sekretariat Jenderal DPR RI, Jl. Jend. Gatot Suboro, Jakarta
By email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Application should be received no latter than 31 March 2017
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the assesment, please do not apply if you are not eligible.
Info Lowongan Kerja BKSAP DPR RI dikabarkan olhe Jarno.web.id. Semoga ada guna dan manfaat..:D