Lowongan ODP BNI – Jarno.web.id – PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk – BNI is recognized as the first state-owned banks in Indonesia, which was formed in 1946. Bank Negara Indonesia was established on 5 July 1946. It was prepared to be the Central Bank of Indonesia with the task of issuing and handling Indonesian currency. A few months after its establishment, Bank Negara Indonesia officially distributed the first official currency of Indonesia – ORI or Oeang Republik Indonesia.
Following the appointment of De Javasche Bank as the Central Bank of Indonesia, Bank Negara Indonesia had its role shifted to that of a development bank, and was later given the right to serve as a foreign exchange bank. Following increased capitalization in 1955, the legal status of Bank Negara Indonesia was changed into that of a commercial bank through a jurisdicial assignment under Emergency Law number 2 of the year 1955. Also in 1955, Bank Negara Indonesia officially opened its first foreign branch in Singapore.
Since its establishment in 1946, BNI has always been part of the dynamics of national development in Indonesia. Within that time frame, BNI has also grown and developed into a solid national bank with sustainable financial performance. As a bank ‘Serving the Country, Pride of the Nation”, BNI is challenged to continue and increase its contribution for the progress of the nation and country, today and in the future.
At the end of 2012, BNI had total assets of Rp333.3 trillion and employed more than 24 thousands employees. To serve its customers, BNI leverages on its wide ranging service network, comprising 1,585 domestic outlets and 5 overseas branches in New York, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong and Singapore, 8,227 proprietary ATMs, 42,000 EDC as well as Internet banking and SMS banking facilities. BNI always strives to be the bank of choice by providing excellent service and value added solutions to all of its customers.
BNI offers integrated financial services to its customers, supported by its subsidiaries: Bank BNI Syariah, BNI Multi Finance, BNI Securities and BNI Life Insurance.
Lowongan Kerja BNI Tahun 2016
PT Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero) Tbk invited the potential individuals to join as following position :
Officer Development Program (ODP) – RELATIONSHIP MANAGER (RM)
- Ref.Code : 1/2016/MAKASSAR/MAR/ODP/AMBON (OFFICER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM-RELATIONSHIP MANAGER-CAMPUS HIRING UNIV. PATTIMURA)
- Ref.Code : 1/2016/JAKARTA/MAR/ODP/MULAWARMAN (OFFICER DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM-RELATIONSHIP MANAGER-CAMPUS HIRING UNIV. MULAWARMAN & LAMBUNG MANGKURAT)
- Graduate S1 or S2 from reputable university majoring in economics, business, engineering, mathematics, statistics, physics, chemistry, agriculture, fisheries, forestry, agriculture, animal husbandry, law, and business administration.
- S1 min GPA 2.75 (PTN) or 3.00 (PTS), S2 Min GPA 3.25
- Maximum age 26 years (S1) and 28 years (S2)
- Able to speak English and to operate computer (MS Office)
- Have good analytical skills
- Willing to be placed in all working units of BNI throughout Indonesia.
How to apply
Please submit your application by signing into Bank BNI’s linked erecruitment website :
- All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
- Only shortlisted candidate will be proceed on the next step.
- Closing date : 8 March 2016..
Info Lowongan ODP BNI persembahan Jarno.web.id.