Challenge yourself to be a part of Nestlé Indonesia, the world’s leading Nutrition, Health and Wellness company.
Be a part of the global team who brings you leading food and beverage brands such as Nescafé, Dancow, Kitkat, Milo, Polo, Fox’s and many other quality brands.
You will undergo a rigorous 2-year training program on your preferred function, where you will be exposed to different functions within the company. By the end of the program, you are expected to be prime candidates for future leadership roles.
Nestle Management Trainee Program 2012
- At least bachelor degree holder with minimum CGPA of 3.0 (Sales, Technical, Human Resources) ; 3.5 (Supply Chain, Marketing, Finance)
- Fresh graduates or expected to graduate in June 2012 or those with 0-1 year of working experience
- Actively involved in extracurricular activities (assuming leadership position)
- Possess excellent communication skills, both verbal and written in English
- Strong personality and leadership qualities
- Adaptable to challenging circumstances
- Desire to embark on a lifelong career
- Good understanding of the FMCG industry.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Human Resources
COME TO NESTLÉ CAREER DAY FOR OTHER CAREER OPENINGS
- Universitas Airlangga (17 April 2012)
- Universitas Gadjah Mada (19 April 2012)
- Institut Teknologi Bandung (24 April 2012)
- Universitas Indonesia (26 April 2012)
- Supply Chain
For more information on how to apply visit our Career Site:
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Nestle Management Trainee Program 2012 Application will be closed on 12 April 2012