Lowongan Kerja PII – IIGF – Jarno.web.id – PT Penjaminan Infrastruktur Indonesia (Persero) – PII or The Indonesia Infrastructure Guarantee Fund, or IIGF, was established as the response of the Government of Indonesia to the need for adequate assurance against the political risks inherent in infrastructure investments. This assurance is expected to increase the participation of private sector in developing infrastructure through Public-Private Partnership (PPP).
As the basis for PPP execution, the government issued Presidential Regulation Number 67/2005 concerning PPP in Infrastructure Development, which was amended by Presidential Regulation No. 13/2010. The latter regulation states the existence of contingent support in the form of Government Guarantee, which will be granted by the Minister of Finance to PPP projects. This contingent support or guarantee is given by the Finance Minister through an Infrastructure Guarantee Business Entity. For that reason, IIGF was established on December 30, 2009, as an effort of the government to expedite the development of infrastructure in Indonesia by providing guarantees in accountable, transparent and credible manner.
In addition, the presence of IIGF as the Infrastructure Guarantee Company is also expected to encourage the entry of private funds for the infrastructure sector in Indonesia by increasing creditworthiness of PPP projects which may decrease the cost of fund of infrastructure projects.
In summary, IIGF was established for the following purposes:
- To improve the creditworthiness of the PPP infrastructure projects by giving guarantees against infrastructure risks.
- To improve the governance and the transparency of the guarantee process to the infrastructure PPP Projects related to the government actions or inactions.
- To facilitate deal flow for Contracting Agencies (ministries, state-owned enterprises, local government) by providing guarantees to well-structured PPP projects.
- To ring-fence government contigent liability and minimize sudden shock to government budget.
PPI are now seeking a dynamic and self motivated professionals for the following managerial position :
Vice President Legal Counsel
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Law or equivalent.
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Previous exposure in BUMN will be an added value.
- Have strong experience in infrastructure project
- Fluency in english, both written and spoken is a must
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Good understanding on the government stakeholders
- Ability to build and maintain good relationships both internally and externally at all levels.
- Preferably Vice President/Asisstant Vice President/Senior Managers specializing in Law/Legal Services or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- S1 with the educational background of the legal department / finance
- Preferably have experience in administrative proceedings soft loan and the mortgage application process
- Preferably have knowledge relating to the legal aspects of the mortgage application process
- Have a good ability to operate Microsoft Office
- Having the ability to speak English good
- Hardworking and have good accuracy
Senior Vice President Environmental and Social
- Candidates have a degree S1 / S2 with educational background Environmental Engineering, Mathematics or forestry.
- Candidates have at least 12 years of experience working in the same field.
- Candidates understand the environmental regulations and standards for land acquisition and management of environmental and social institutions in Indonesia.
- Candidates understand the process of due-diligence or environmental audit.
- Candidates understand the assessment process EIA and SEA preparation.
- Candidates have knowledge about Environment & Social Standard for International Financial Institutions (WB, IFC, ADB, JICA, etc.).
- Candidates have experience in establishing communication with the Government / Public Sector and Private.
- Candidates have knowledge about Impementasi PPP in infrastructure development in Indonesia.
- Candidates have good English language skills.
Vice President Corporate Secretary
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Mass Communications, Marketing or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Relationship Management, Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Fluent in English
- At least 10 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Have a good analytical and problem solving skills
- Being detail-oriented
- Having knowledge and understanding about good corporate governance principles and best practices;
- Having experience in managing function of relationship and communication with key stakeholders
- Having experience in managing corporate publications
- Having experience in the secretarial function to the Board of Directors or other qualifications that contribute to effectiveness in the discharge of corporate secretarial functions.
- Having experience to carry out Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) activites
- Maintaining the appropriate perspective no matter how pressured a situation
- Preferably Vice President/Asisstant Vice President/Senior Managers specializing in Corporate Secretary or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
How to apply
Application & resume must be sent directly through IIGF – Jobstreet at :
- Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
Info Lowongan Kerja PII – IIGF persembahan Jarno.web.id. Semoga bermanfaat