PT. Sorini Corporation Tbk (the Company) was established in 1983 in Surabaya and in 1992 was publicly listed on the Indonesia Stock Exchange. The Company produces and supplies starch and starch derivatives products such as sorbitol, dextrose monohydrate, glucose syrup and maltodextrin to various consumer goods industries.
In 1985 the Company commenced building its plant in Kecamatan Gempol Pasuruan in East Java and started its commercial operation in 1987. Over the years, The Company had added and increased the production capacity of Sorbitol and diversified into production of other starch derivatives products. This has led Sorini to be the biggest sorbitol and starch derivatives producer in Asia Pacific.
Technical Support / Quality Support Staff – PANDAAN
- Supporting technical matter as mediator between manufacturing Pandaan & Commercial division in term of technical aspects relating to Pandaan’s product.
- Based in PANDAAN
- Bachelor degree from reputable University (Chemical Engineering or Food Technology), min GPA: 3.00.
- Good communicator, team work player, strong development thinking, strong interpersonal skill, responsible, hard worker, highly commitment to company, easy going person
- Conversant with English (Oral / Written) is a must
- Advance in MS office operation (Excel, Word, Power Point)
If you are interested in taking up above challenging career with good remuneration, send a detailed resume, transcript, and a recent photo:
e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
send to: Human Capital
PT. Sorini Agro Asia Corporindo, Tbk.
Jl. Sumatera no. 45, Surabaya 60281