PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk was established in 24 Rabius Tsani 1412 H or November 1, 1991, endorsed by the Indonesian Council of Ulemas (MUI) and the Government of Indonesia, and commenced operations in 27 Syawwal 1412 H or May 1, 1992. Supported by the Indonesian Association of Moslem Intellectuals (ICMI) and a group of Moslem entrepreneurs, the founding of Bank Muamalat also won the support of the general public, evidenced by a Rp 84 billion pledge for the purchase of the Bank’s shares on the date when the Articles of Association was signed. Thereafter, in a special meeting commemorating the founding at the Presidential Palace in Bogor, West Java, additional pledges from communities in West Java were raised to reach a total of Rp 106 billion.
1. DEPARTMENT HEAD of SERVICE QUALITY ( Jakarta Raya )
- Responsible for driving the service quality agenda across banking services and products, monitoring our performance and continously seeking opportunities to improve the quality of the service delivered to our customer.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Banking/Financial Services or equivalent.
- Good command of English and Bahasa.
- Computer literate.
- Ability to work under pressure and a team player.
- Enjoy working for and serving others.
- Able to recite Al-Qur’an.
- 2 Full-Time positions available.
2. ACCOUNT MANAGER ( Jakarta Raya )
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in any field.
- GPA minimum 2.75 from reputable university.
- Age maximum 35 years old.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Wide network relation.
- High initiative and eager to achieve target.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
3. RESEPSIONIS ( Jakarta Raya )
- Female, maximum 27 years old.
- Minimum Diploma (D3) From any discipline
- Minimum 160cm height
- Fluent in English is preferable
- Good communication skill
- Able to recite Al-Qur’an
- Friendly, good looking, discipline, high initiative
- Will be placed in Head Office (Jakarta)
4. BACK OFFICE ( Jakarta Raya )
- Male, max 27 years old.
- Hold S1 in Economics.
- Able to work in tight schedule.
- Proficiency in MS. Office especially MS. Excel is a must.
- Fluent in English written & oral is a plus.
- Having min. toefl score 400 from reputation course and certificate
- Good communication analytical skills.
- Customer oriented, Accurate, Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and creative problem-solver.
- Good team player.
- Handling transaction administration, accounting and tax.
- Providing internal and external report.
- Ensuring a good coordination and working relationship with other departments in Jakarta and in the branches
Send your CV to :
Human Resources Division
PT. Bank Muamalat Indonesia, Tbk
Jalan Jend. Sudirman No. 2
( before September 30, 2010 )