PT Mitra Adi Perkasa
Leading on retail network and brand portfolio in Indonesia with over 40 concepts covering all aspects – from sports to fashion and lifestyle and department stores to trendy cafes. Mitra Adiperkasa (MAP) growth from just a few to over 710 outlets in a short span is unrivalled in Indonesia. MAP is managed by a strong management team of retail marketing professionals with extensive experience and knowledge in their various backgrounds. Let’s join us and growth the business together with our great team.
1. Barista (BR)
- Male or female with maximum age of 24 years old
- Diploma graduate, preferable from tourism & hospitality experiences or social sciences
- Fluent in conversational English
- Posses an outgoing personality and great customer skills
- Willing to work in shift hours, weekend and public holidays
- Willing to be located in all Starbucks Coffee stores in Jabodetabek
Preparing the beverages according to specified quality standard
Interacting and providing the best Starbucks Experience for customers
2. Recruitment Officer (RO)
- Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from reputable University in Indonesia.
- Minimum 1 year experiences in recruitment field from retail industry, preferably Food & Beverage or HR consultant companies.
- Good knowledge on Psychological test tools.
- Familiar with Psychological test administration.
- Familiar with MS Office
- Proficient in both written and oral English.
- Independent, self starter, good initiative and result oriented person.
- Maintaining a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need.
- Conduct psycho-test and interview also execute recruiting plans.
- Source and select the most efficient and effective recruitment vendors.
- Screening and refer applicants to hiring personnel in the organization, making hiring recommendations when appropriate.
- Contact applicants to inform them of employment possibilities, consideration, and selection.
- Hire applicants and authorize paperwork assigning them to positions
3. Marketing Manager (MM)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing from reputable University in Indonesia or Overseas.
- Minimum 5 years experiences as Marketing Manager in any multi-national or International company, preferably Food & Beverage or functional beverage company
- Good Business sense and knowledge of retail chain will be an advantage
- This senior role requires lots of reativity, out-of-the box thinking to create & implement marketing activities, events and promotions to support and build brands
- Confident with clear convictions & a team-player, strongly believing in the team-work for success
- Strong negotiation, analytical thinking & marketing skills.
- Target driven & able to work under pressure.
- Proficient in both written and oral English.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with ability to interact with people at all levels.
- Establish and coordinate the marketing objectives, policies and program within the context of the overall corporate plan and, where appropriate, recommend standards and set targets and quotas.
- Strategic planning and execution developing marketing plan, pre/post launch.
- Envision, develop, execute marketing campaigns and materials supporting lead generation, market penetration, market awareness.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings.
4. Area Manager (AM)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in food, marketing, hospitality management or any equivalent major.
- Possess min. 5 years progressively responsible retail management experiences.
- Experience in a complex, fast-paced environment and multi-unit environment.
- Excellent leadership and people management skill.
- Good in spoken and written English.
- Responsible for leading the store operations within an assigned district to create and maintain the Starbucks Experience for our customers and partners.
- This position is required to regularly and customarily exercise discretion in managing the overall operation of the stores within the assigned area, developing store management talent, overseeing the area stores management workforce, making management staffing decisions, ensuring area-wide customer satisfaction and product quality, managing the area financial performance, and managing safety and security within the area.
- This position is critical by having responsibilities for the efficient and profitable operations of eight to ten Starbucks store.
- Ensuring efficient and timely rollouts of systems, procedures and programs from the support centre.
5. Food Manager (FM)
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably food/marketing/hospitality management background.
- Minimum 5 years experience in Bakery/Food Retail Operations/Food Processing/Food Manufacturing.
- Strong knowledge of food & bakery as well as food/menu management.
- Has the ability to initiate new food merchandising/display ideas
- Knowledge of food cost, pricing and margins.
- Good in spoken & written English.
- This job contributes to the Company’s success by developing and managing the implementation and profitability of distinctive, high-quality and locally-sourced food products.
- She/he will manage Starbucks food business through menu assortment, delivery of core and promotional food items and vendor management.
- She/he will works closely with Marketing, Operations, as well as with Quality Assurance.
If you feel that you are the perfect candidate for that position, please email or send your application letter along with CV and photo latest by 30th September 2010 to :
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
PT. Sari Coffee Indonesia
Wisma 46 – Kota BNI, 7th Floor
Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 1
Note : write your position code in the subject email or left side of envelope.