Let’s change the way people live in the city, at home, on their workplace.
Let’s speed up energy efficient technologies and practices.
Let’s prepare the next years and together push back the limits.
Schneider Electric is the only worldwide company dedicated to the management of automation and electricity. It is a great place for top talents, ready to cross all frontiers. Make the strategic move, join our 85,000 employees and catch the chance to follow your best career path in 130 countries.
Currently we are looking for best candidates to fill following positions:
HR Project Manager (HM – BM) (Base in Batam/Malaysia) (Riau – Batam)
- Human Resource Project Manager. To play a key role in the support to the HR team in human resources management function both Batam and Malaysia including: Payroll, Recruitment, People and Organization performance, Training and development. To lead change management activities and to be the Employee’s voice. Customer service and solutions oriented.
- Bachelor degree (S1) Psychology/Industrial Engineering/other Social Sciences
- Experience at least 5 years in a HR Leadership/Mgmt role
- Experienced in , Biz Strategy, Manufacturing Operations, Common HR Tools and practice, Market benchmark
- Computer skills needed: Ms. Excel knows how.
- Proficiency in English both verbal and written.
- Ability to use Peoplesoft system is an added advantage, analytical skill, communication skill, teamwork skill, able to work under pressure and tight deadline, High Integrity and fast learning.
- Willing to Mobile Batam and Malaysia
Technical Antenna (TA) (Batam Based) (Riau – Batam – Kepulauan Riau)
- Diploma or Degree in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering from reputable university.
- Having tools skills in : ECAD system, Ptotel and CADENCE Symphony, CODA, 3D CAD System, Pro-E, PDM and SAP.
- Having technical skills in : Analog design, power supply, PCB routing, EMC, Mechanical Packaging, Electro-mechanical and electrical contacts, plastic molded and stamping parts, tolerancing and having experience in assembling processes, automation processes and products knowledge.
- Having method skills in : Project/portfolio management, Six Sigma, FMECA.
- Having strong will to reach the objectives, to achieve curios, and will to discover team spirit.
- Will be Placed at Batam
Send your resume to Human Resources Division:
(without JPG or GIF files, attachment is not more than 500KB)
Please put the job code at email subject