Swiss German University, an international university located at Bumi Serpong Damai, is searching for suitably qualified candidates of high integrity to fill the following positions:
Lecturers of Department of Mechatronics / Faculty of Engineering
- Candidate must possess at least a Master’s Degree / Post Graduate Degree, Doctorate, Engineering (Mechatronic / Engineering ) or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Pneumatics & Hydraulic equipment, eg. FESTO – Equipments (TP101, TP102, TP201, TP202, TP501, TP601 and TP602) and their industrial application.
- Knowledge in Mechanical Engineering – statics, strength of Materials, Kinematics and Dynamics and their industrial application.
- Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering of Mechatronic Engineering with respective experience in Mechatronics System Application projects.
- S2 or S3 (preferable) in related program from a reputable university, accredited certificate by DIKTI, preferably having at least Lector qualification, teaching and related industrial experience, proficiency in written and oral English.
If you are confident that you meet our requirement, please send your application letter and a comprehensive CV with recent photograph, not later than 2 weeks from the date of advertised to HRD : firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, please visit our website: