PT Indonesian Marine, an Indonesian company, which was established in 1954 with core business in Plant Construction Services, Industrial Boiler, Palm Oil Mills, Shipyard and Plant Repair and Maintenance, is looking for a number of competence and experience people to support its business growth. The company is looking for driven professionals who have passion to grow through excel in operation and customer satisfaction.
If you share the same passion, we invite you to join us as :
PROJECT MANAGER ( POSITION CODE: PM_IM )
- Bachelor degree (S-1) in Engineering, preference in Mechanical or Marine Engineering
- Responsible for the comprehensive execution of projects from award through completion. This includes establishing and maintaining the project schedule, coordinating and directing the project team, as well as, coordinating and controlling all required project management systems.
- Strong technical knowledge of overall power generation station and/or process plant operation, maintenance and design to be able to intelligently coordinate project with customer.
- Understand commercial issues / terms and contract management
- Direct an operational group that requires extensive integration with other functions to meet contractual commitments and to make decisions with a significant impact on company performance.
- More than 6 years experience in the operation, maintenance and commissioning of power plant or process plant.
To apply, please send your application letter with your current and expected salary, up to date CV and recent photograph to the post address or email stated below.
PT Indonesian Marine
PO BOX 4043 SBS 60400
Jawa Timur – Indonesia
Please write position code in the envelope.
or you can send the application to :
Please write position code in the Subject
All applicants will be treated confidentially and only short-listed candidates will be notified.