BENTOEL GROUP is a member of BRITISH AMERICAN TOBACCO GROUP, the world’s second largest quoted tobacco group in the world by global market share with brands sold in over 180 markets. We believe it is important to attract and retain the very best people who will contribute ideas and really make a difference and therefore place a strong emphasis on empowering our people, promoting entrepreneurship and innovation, and recognizing success. We aim to attract, develop and retain high-calibre people, including both graduates and mid-career recruits. A career with us can be very international and we offer a challenging and fast-paced working environment.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science, Mass Communications or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): Corporate Communication, Regulatory Affair, CSR.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Public Relations/Communications or equivalent. Job role in Public Relations or equivalent.
- 1 Full-Time positions available.