Air Niugini, the national carrier of Papua New Guinea, operates a fleet of aircraft throughout Papua New Guinea with services to Australia and South East Asia, employing over 1600 staff.
Air Niugini Internal Audit Department is seeking an Audit Supervisor to assist in evaluating the adequacy and effectiveness of the internal control systems of the Company’s activities towards the meeting of the Company’s objectives, and to develop and recommend improvement in the policies and procedures.
This position is based in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea which has facilities for water sports, diving, tennis, golf, restaurants, and family clubs with access to Australian curriculum international primary and secondary schools. Port Moresby is ideally located allowing easy accessibility to all parts of the world via Australia, Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, Hong Kong, Manila and Japan.
Powerplant Engineer (Papua New Guinea)
- Applications are sought from suitably qualified person to fill the position of Powerplant Engineer within the Aircraft Design Organisation of Air Niugini.
- The Powerplant Engineer is responsible for providing design guidance (repair and modification) services on Air Niugini aircraft powerplant systems.
- Direct liaison with Air Niugini Engineering Services Workshops, manufacturers, overhaul agencies and vendors, on design, repair, and modification of powerplant systems
- Identifying resources required so that at least minimum competency is maintained in sufficient numbers for carrying out conformity inspections for the design and prototype modification process
- Ensure compliance with common design management and drawing processes within the Design Group
- Monitoring the design process and ensuring that standards and procedures are adhered to
- Providing guidance to subordinate engineers to develop competency
- Help improve the skill level of technical staff of Air Niugini in his/her area of expertise
- Degree or Masters in Aeronautical/Aerospace Science/Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum four (4) years experience in Powerplant Systems
- And /or full Institute of Engineers PNG membership
Written applications with copies of qualifications and names of three (3) referees should be directed to :
Manager Human Resources
PO Box 7186 BOROKO, NCD, Papua New Guinea.
Phone: +675 3273289
Fax: +675 3273416
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Applications close: 31st December 2010
Please check Air Niugini’s Website for further details.