WHO WE ARE
PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia. In 2009, Sampoerna held an overall market share of 29.1% of the Indonesian cigarette market and retained the number one market share position. At the end of 2009, Sampoerna and its subsidiaries employed approximately 28,300 people. As the inspiring local company, in May 2005 PT Philip Morris Indonesia, an affiliate of Philip Morris International, acquiring majority ownership of Sampoerna.
1. GRADUATE TRAINEE
- YOU are keen to build a fresh start for your bright career through our development program and gain a leadership skill to achieve our future goals together. You are the potential candidate of our next leader.
- The successful candidates will join the two years development program as a permanent employee. You will experience stretch and challenging assignments as we guide you through a constructive feedback, effective coaching, mentoring from senior management, and regular performance evaluation.
- A Bachelors Degree (S1) with a minimum GPA 3.00 or a Masters Degree (S2) with a minimum GPA 3.25
- Overseas qualifications with a minimum score “Distinction”
- Any educational backgrounds are welcome to apply
- Graduated less than 2 years ago
- Possess a good interpersonal skill
- Fluent in verbal and written English
- Have not taken any assessment from Sampoerna in the past one year
WHAT WE TRULY OFFER
- A global career path and be the next inspiring leaders of one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies.
2. SUPERVISOR AREA MARKETING (SAM)
- The successful candidate will be responsible to analyze sub-area marketing opportunities, develop and propose sub-area action plan, and manage the execution of small to medium area marketing projects.
3. SALES EXECUTIVE (SE)
- The successful candidate will be responsible to ensure effective & efficient distribution activities by monitoring product availability, freshness, visibility, price, and selling out of company products as well as competitor within his area/district in order to maintain product competitiveness at Routine Retail Outlet ( RRO ) level.
YOUR QUALIFICATIONS for SAM & SE
- Hold S1 degree with min. GPA 2.75 from any educational background
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Have not joined the written test for any of above positions within last 1 year
- Graduation year is not later than 2 years ago for fresh graduated candidates
If you interested and possess the above qualifications, please apply by email to : firstname.lastname@example.org