Chevron Corporation is one of the world’s leading integrated energy companies, with subsidiaries that conduct business worldwide. The company’s success is driven by the ingenuity and commitment of approximately 62,000 employees who operate across the energy spectrum. Chevron explores for, produces and transports crude oil and natural gas; refines, markets and distributes transportation fuels and other energy products; manufactures and sells petrochemical products; generates power and produces geothermal energy; provides energy efficiency solutions; and develops the energy resources of the future, including biofuels and other renewables. Chevron is based in San Ramon, Calif.
Our business has grown rapidly over the past year and will continue to grow even more through the competitiveness and synergy brought in after the Unocal merger. To serve our business growth needs, we’re seeking talented people from diverse disciplines and with different levels of expertise to join our team.
Chevron’s talented and committed employees are the reason for the company’s outstanding performance. Our business in Indonesia has over 7000 employees, 98 percent of whom are nationals. Their jobs can be categorized into two positions: Engineering and Non Engineering. Depending on the needs year by year, the career opportunities posted may vary.
We offer career opportunities to new graduates and experienced professionals with varied levels of education.
Chevron is a world-class oil and gas producer in Indonesia that values integrity, trust, diversity and ingenuity. This reflects in how we recruit only high caliber candidates who share these same company values.
. . URGENTLY REQUIRED . . .
LEAN SIGMA BLACK BELT (FE-EXP/HO-DRI)
Overview of position :
- This full-time Lean Sigma Black Belt (Lean Sigma Process Improvement Facilitator) position is responsible for facilitating business process improvement projects, mentoring other Green Belt facilitators, teaching, and assisting teams to deterime financial benefit from metric improvements. Scope includes program deployment activities for the various teams within Chevron in Indonesia
- Facilitate Lean Sigma Process Improvement Teams which include members from all of the process stakeholders. The Black Belt helps to set improvement goals and guides the team through the DMAIC improvement roadmap and use of the quality improvement and statistical tools to find the critical input factors then facilitates the necessary changes to achieve process improvements goals. Challenge old ways of doing business and act as a change agent. Determine financial benefit of improvements.
- Teach the Chevron standard Green Belt, Champion and Introduction to Lean Sigma materials at the customer locations.
- Mentor new Green Belt facilitators in the DMAIC methodology during their first improvement projects to help ensure successful completion.
- Project Identification and Data Analysis. Facilitate Project Identification sessions to help the workgroups/teams develop a strong queue of improvement opportunities. Facilitate large group process improvement identification workshops at the customer locations using a Value Stream Map and Flow Down approaches. Perform analysis using appropriate tools and interpret the results, using critical thinking to reach sound conclusions and make reasonable and doable recommendations.
- Provide deployment direction to and assist management with IBU Lean Sigma Revitalization programs.
- Minimum S1 Degree. S2/Master degree will be an advantage.
- Able to interact with wide range of grade levels from operators to executives.
- Able to form collaborative relationships with peers, stakeholders, and contractors to successfully address business challenges.
- A Company or professional organization certification as a Lean Six Sigma Black Belt or Master Black Belt with demonstrated
- experiences in facilitating improvement teams that produced verified financial results will be a plus.
- Desiring to work in a multicultural and diverse organization.
- Willing to relocate to one of Chevron operations locations (East Kalimantan/Riau)
For more information and how to apply, please go to :
All applications are appreciated and will be treated confidentially.
Only qualified, short-listed applicants will be invited for further process.Advertisements