Our vision is to become the best local bank providing world class standard of customer service and product innovation.One of Bii strategy to aim that vision is by aligning the organization, human resources and culture. This will include establish a high performance, merit based organization; develop best-in class HR to support people development and promote teamwork, align the organization to support the business priorities, and perform our work according to our Code of Ethic and Code of Conducts at all times.
To actualize that, Bii determine that hiring the best talent who have strong passionate to grow, high integrity, continuous learning attitude, think out of the box and eager to face new challenge to grow with us in a long mutual employment, will take an important part.
To our talent, Bii offer continuous and comprehensive learning program throughout your career. Aside from that, Bii also provide career development in line with your performance and contribution and to the company.
So, if you inspired to join our bank who believes in values for integrity, trust and professionalism, simply complete the following application form. We will review your application and if you meet our qualification, we will invite you to join our selection process. We look forward to receiving your application.
Account Officer ( AO )
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree any major with minimum GPA 3.00
- Male or Female max. 26 years old for bachelor degree or 29 years old for master degree.
- Candidate must be dynamic, energetic and highly motivated
- Having good personality, communication, presentation and negotiation skill as well as analytical and learning capability
- Competent in English and computer literate
Interested candidates are welcome to send their comprehensive resume together with current photograph indicating AO in the subject line not later than July 3rd , 2010 to our mail below: