PT Lafarge Cement Indonesia a subsidiary of world leader in cement manufacturing and building material having its operation in Aceh, North Sumatra, Riau and Batam invites you to join our team to be based in Medan with some traveling as :
Financial Controller (Code: FC)
Reports to Financial Controller, the candidate is responsible to :
- Maintain, prepare and provide accurate operational (Production and financial) including up dated data to management and group
- Acting as a back bone to coordinate the preparation and collection of budget and quarterly forecast (RPs) data and information, Comparing and analyzing forecast data against historical data for information
- Actively involve in collecting and preparing of Indonesia economic indicators, develop understanding of Indonesia cement market demand and competitors, compile and put together strategic review paper for the management, regional office and the group, of good quality
- Responsible for Accounting function coordination; Costing & Contribution Analysis, Financial Report (accurate & timely) and general accounting.
- Responsible for Treasury function coordination; such as: Forex Reporting, Cash Forecast & collections, Banking, Develop system to prevent double payments, Deal for best foreign exchange, Hedging Function.
- Ensure the confidentiality of the company’s documentation.
- Must possess at least Bachelor degree from recognized university majoring in Accounting/Finance, Master in Finance will be an advantage
- Having minimum 8 – 10 years relevant experience with more than 5 years in Managerial level. Wide exposure in international business environment (MNC)
- Have a very good understanding of all manufacturing process, material consumption, cement retailed, lafarge way and Financial Tools
- Good level of knowledge of Accounting standard (US Gaaps, Indonesia Accounting Standard, International Accounting Standard).
- People & Team skill (Coaching and Negotiation).
- Must be hands on in solving problem and avoid short cut and short-term solutions.
- Must be strong in detail and number crunching.
- Possess good knowledge of Cost Accounting, Management Accounting and Tax.
- Knowledge/experience with Accounting/Financial software (SAP, JDE, PICKS).
- English proficiency, computer literacy and can operate Microsoft Office (especially Excel, Word and Power Point).
- High Integrity and Values, Initiatives, Customer Focus, Teamwork & Cooperation, and Driving for Results
- Leading People, Leading Change, Vision & Purpose, Organizational Awareness, Development Others
- Conceptual Thinking, and Analytical Thinking, Information Seeking , Impact and Influence
Qualified candidates are invited to forward your application with full resume, recent photograph, to below email address :
Note: Please put the job code in the subject of your application
ONLY SHORLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED FOR FURTHER SELECTION PROCESSES