The Putera Sampoerna School of Education (SSE) was established to train and develop professionally certified teachers with International standards and to equip them with best-practices in the latest teaching methodologies. Built upon the experiences and expertise of the Sampoerna Foundation Teacher Institute from training over 14.000 professional teachers in Indonesia in the last 3 years, the SSE is a licensed, degree-granting college, managed by the Sampoerna Foundation.
The school offers a unique Career Management Program designed to prepare future leaders for the education sector and provides career opportunities within the Sampoerna Foundation network of schools upon graduation.
To support its operation, we are looking for qualified and experienced individuals to join our team as :
Full/Part Time Mathematics Lecturer (FTM/PTM – SSE)
- Master Degree in area of Mathematics Education
- Minimum 2 years of Full/Part time teaching experience of Mathematics at University level.
- Good experience in research management and curriculum development in Mathematics Education.
- Excellent English skill, both spoken and written
- Solid computer literacy skill both MS Office and application related to the course subject (e.g. SPSS for Statistics)
- Open minded and easily embrace new teaching and learning methods
- Able to build good teaching and learning atmosphere
- Strong communication and presentation skill
If you meet the above requirements please send your comprehensive resume by email to : [email protected]
by stating the position code applied in the email subject no later than July 30, 2010