PT. ETERNIT GRESIK (MNC), part of the ETEX Group, is a multinational manufacturer in the building materials industry, headquartered in Brussels. PT. ETERNIT GRESIK is the first producer of Non Asbestos Calcium Silicate Flat Boards (Kalsi brand) and Fiber Cement Roofing Sheets (Eter brand).
We are rapidly expanding and continuously developing innovative solutions for the construction market.
The PT. ETERNIT GRESIK management systems are ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 certified.
We are reinforcing our EHS team and creating the following position, reporting to our EHS Manager :
NURSE (Job Reference: “NURSE”)
- To provide health and medical service to all employees and workers
- To conduct emergency medical treatment if any incident occurs
- To give first aid treatment to workers if any first aid case occurs
- To deliver health and medical program & training to employees to improve health and hygiene awareness
- To manage employee’s annual medical check up records and propose action plans according to the results
- To manage and control the daily usage and cost of medicines and also its distribution to employee & workers
- To manage and control the daily usage and cost of PPE’s and also its distribution to employee & workers
- To support & conduct the regular EHS measurement (Dust, noise, water, emissions)
- To support & conduct the investigation on incident and root causes analysis to prevent incidents re-occurrences
- To conduct daily factory safety inspection to prevent incidents occurrences.
- To support data entry, documentation & filing of ISO & OHSAS document
- Male, 24 – 30 years old.
- Willing to work on shift, including at night time
- Bachelor or diploma in nursery from a reputable university.
- Registered as a Nurse from Ministry of Health
- Minimum 2 years of nurse experience at hospital or industry
- Having ATLS, ACLS, Hyperkes Certification is preferable.
- knowledge in English, spoken and written (passive)
- Initiative, autonomy, diplomacy, honesty, hard working.
- Good knowledge and skill of first aid treatment
- Good knowledge of EHS is preferable
- Good knowledge of “Microsoft Software” (“Windows”, “MS Office”).
- The experience of an international company with a long history.
- The dynamism of a motivated team.
- A good remuneration and adapted social benefits.
- Some career development opportunities, thanks to our development in which we expect you to contribute actively.
Please send your Application letter & Complete CV with recent photograph to :
PT. ETERNIT GRESIK
Jl. Indro No. 1, Gresik 61124
or E-mail your application to : firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please mention the Job Reference “NURSE” on the mail subject)