At HSBC, the balance of life of our employee is always be our first priority. That is why many of our people consider their office as their second home, a place where they can enjoy their work.
We offer you the opportunity to become our new member of the House. Please explore this opportunity to find out more:
Staff Chargeback Processor (Code : JS Staff CHB Pro SUP 10)
- To verify, analyse and process incoming VISA/MasterCard disputes and chargeback received from cardholders/ BSE to the acquiring bank using a proper Chargeback reason code within a specified time line set by respective Card Association. Take follow-up works & monitor progress/result via Card Association’s, exception reports & Finance records.
- Hold a minimum Bachelor degree from reputable university
- Has minimum 3 year experiences in credit card Chargeback process & reconciliation.
- Through knowledge of Chargeback process, Visa & Mastercard reason  codes/rules/requirements, Credit Card Ops.
- Understanding of basic accounting rules. Knowledge of card products in general and credit  card products in particular.
- English proficiency with good writing skills and computer literate.
- Dynamics personality, self motivation, interpersonal skill, customer service skill, planning, time  management and analytical thinking skill.
If you meet the above requirements and seek a rewarding career and the opportunity to develop with a progressive international bank, please send your detailed CV (in English) to address below:
HSBC Human Resources Department
address : World Trade Center, 4th Floor, Jl. Jenderal Sudirman Kav. 29-31, Jakarta 12920
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Please put the position code:JS Staff CHB Pro SUP 10 as the subject of your e-mail application
To find out more information about the programme and the selection process, please visit our career site at www.hsbc.co.idAdvertisements