TBI (The British Institute) is an English language training course provider for adults, teenagers and children, which uses a communicative, task-based approach to learning and teaching.
TBI was first registered as an Educational Foundation on 18 February, 1984. Since then, more than 50,000 public students have studied at TBI schools. In addition to public students, for over 24 years, TBI has provided first-rate classroom tuition and excellent customer service to corporate and governmental clients in Indonesia. TBI has helped thousands of people to become better professionals by enabling them to achieve their English language training goals.
Besides English language courses, TBI also offers teacher training courses approved by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations, and courses designed and run by TBI tutors. In maintaining and furthering our commitment to the provision of quality training to clients, TBI ensures that its teachers are constantly upgrading their skills. The Academic Support Team regularly conducts internal training for all the teachers, helping them to develop and become better instructors. In addition, TBI is the only organisation in Indonesia that is certified by the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations to run CELTA training courses and as such TBI keeps abreast of the latest developments in teacher training and teaching methodology. In 1996. The management of TBI was taken over by UniSadhuGuna Educational Institute under the Bangbayang ‘66 Foundation. Since then TBI has grown, both in number of schools and students. TBI now has schools across Indonesia.
….. URGENTLY REQUIRED …..
A. Student Advisor / Marketing (Jawa Barat – Cibubur)
- Male/Female, 22 – 30 years old
- Minimum 1 years work experience in customer service
- Minimum D-III Graduate
- Pleasant, organised, honest, hard working
- Able to work shifts (include saturday)
- Reside in Cibubur / Depok area is preferable
- Excellent oral & written English & Indonesian
- Computer literate
- Has own vehicle will be an advantage
B. Non Native (Indonesian) Teacher (Jawa Barat – Cibubur)
- Male/Female, 22 – 40 years old
- Minimum 3 years teaching experience
- Able to teach various course eg. children/general english/toefl/business english
- Min D-III Graduate or Teaching Certificate Holder
- Able to work between 2pm – 9pm
- Pleasant, honest, hard working and able to work under pressure
- Excellent Oral & written English & Indonesian
- Computer literate
- Willing to travel to Cibubur in flexible hour
Send your application, CV & Photo to :