PT LAUTAN LUAS Tbk, established in 1951, is a distributor and manufacturer of specialty and basic chemicals. In addition to its Jakarta head office, the Company has five branches and six representative offices in Indonesia as well as a main regional subsidiary in Singapore, and offices in China, Thailand and Vietnam to oversee Distribution activities. In Manufacturing, Lautan Luas established 17 production facilities in Indonesia, three in China and is building its first manufacturing facility in Vietnam. Lautan Luas has also set up a Support & Service business segment made of four subsidiaries that were previously the Company’s internal departments – laboratory, supply chain, IT and water treatment – to provide value-add services to customers.
Born of modest origins, Lautan Luas has grown to be Indonesia’s leading chemical distributor and manufacturer, as it works with over 100 international principals, supplies more than 1,000 chemical products and serves some 2,000 industrial end-users throughout Indonesia and the Asia-Pacific region. And as Lautan Luas continues to grow, our corporate vision remains the foundation for growth and expansion: To be the leading regional integrated chemical distribution and manufacturing company by providing value to customers in becoming preferred business partner, challenge and opportunities to our employees, and superior return to our shareholders.
For PT LAUTAN LUAS Tbk, this means sustaining a Total Quality Management mindset. Strong emphasis is placed on the cultivation of a learning culture, where employees take great pride and joy in being a part of a talent-focused organization. Our employees are provided internal and external training for both professional and personal development to ensure a highly crafted and learned talent base. More importantly, at Lautan Luas, each individual is challenged to deliver only the best, rewarded for exceeding objectives and encouraged to enjoy the journey of a successful career.
Therefore, PT LAUTAN LUAS Tbk challenges you to join us for the following opportunities:
1.HRD Staff (HRDSF)
- Responsible in doing the administration of salary payment and benefits, included the administration process of overtime and medical administration
- Bachelor Degree in Law or Economic
- Having a minimum of 3 years experience as Human Resources Department in handling HR Payroll Calculations and preferably have the knowledge of Man power government regulations
- Having experience in Food and Beverages Industry will be an advantage
- Preferably domiciled in West Jakarta or North Jakarta
2.Training Officer ( TRO )
- Conduct & facilitate training program, develop training modules, run TNA & post training performance consulting. Responsible for the coordination, administration and maintenance of the variety of training programs.
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology
- Having a minimum of 2 years experience as a trainer
- Having strong ability to define TNA
- Good interpersonal, communication and presentation skill
- Good command in spoken and written English is a must
3.Recruitment Officer ( REC )
- Responsible in all process of recruitment and selection
- Graduate of Psychologist (Profession)
- Having a minimum of 2 years experience in doing the assessment
- Good command of spoken and written English
4.Legal Officer (LEGO)
- Be responsible for documents keeping, Legal Drafting and Advise, and for Corporate Actions arrangement.
- Bachelor Degree in Law, specifically majoring in Business (Keperdataan)
- Having a minimum of 3 years experience in the same field
- Good command of spoken and written English also Mandarin
If you are confident that you can meet our requirements, please visit our website and fill in the online application at :