Standard Chartered is focused on being the world’s best international bank, by being the right partner to our customers and attracting and developing the best people to work together across our global network.
At Standard Chartered Bank, we employ 73,000 people in 70 markets worldwide. We offer a world of experience through short-term and long-term cross-border assignments, a multicultural environment and job rotation opportunities across businesses and the functions. Make a real difference at the bank with over 150 years experience in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Apply yourself to be part of our:
Relationship Manager (Jakarta, Semarang, Denpasar, Makassar, Surabaya)
- The role holder is primarily responsible for driving profitable volume growth from existing and new customers by proactively engaging the customers, understanding and meeting their needs with the full range of Consumer Banking products offered.
- He will manage an assigned portfolio of customers and focus on deepening existing relationships as well as extending the relationship further into additional new products areas to improve customer’s value contribution.
- Grow customer portfolio size by deepening existing customer relationships
- Grow share of wallet with the bank through focused relationship management activities
- Analyse financial requirements of customer and match with bank product offerings
- Collaborate with product specialists to deliver effective customer solutions
- Analyse and review potential business to ensure maximum profitability
- Solicit new to Bank and new to product leads from the Excel or Priority business segments
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree or Master’s Degree
- At least 3 years of solid working experience with proven track record in relationship management
- Preferably Managers specializing in Banking and Financial Services Industry
- Possess a wide range of banking product knowledge
- Strong credit and risk analysis skills
- A communicator with a drive to succeed
- AAJI and WAPERD certified is preferred
- Fluency in English is a must
We invite you to apply online at :
and explore the possibility of a stimulating, dynamic career with us.