The fields of study that can be supported by the AUN/SEED-Net are as follows: Civil Engineering (CE), Chemical Engineering (ChE), Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE), Environmental Engineering (EnvE), Geological Engineering (GeoE), Information and Communication Technology (ICT), Manufacturing Engineering (ManuE), Materials Engineering (MatE), and Mechanical and Aeronautical Engineering (ME/AE).
- Applicants must have a research-based master’s degree in relevant engineering field or to be awarded the master’s degree before starting doctoral degree study.
- Applicants should be ranked within top 10% of the class for Bachelor’s Degree, in principle, (a certified document of class rank is required).
- Applicant should have a Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3 or more in the 4-scale grading system or at least 7.5 in the 10-scale grading system, with some English competency. (TOEFL score or equivalent test is required.)
- Applicants must be outstanding graduates of Master’s Degree Program of AUN/SEED-Net Project, or outstanding young teaching staff or research staff of Member Institutions, who are strongly motivated to have a professional career as teaching staff at Member Institutions.
- Applicants, in principle, should have at least one recent (not older than 2 years) research publication in refereed national or international journal.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 at the time of enrollment and capable of carrying out independent research
For furthur information, please contact :