Who are we?
For more than 100 years, Kraft has been dedicated to help people around the world eat and live better. In more than 150 countries, consumers reach for their favorite Kraft brands which mostly are leaders in the markets such as Kraft, Oreo, Ritz and Toblerone. After acquiring Cadbury on 3 February 2010, Kraft Foods become a global powerhouse in snacks, confectionery and quick meals with sales in approximately 160 countries.
What is Graduate Traineeship Program?
Our Graduate Traineeship Program focuses on recruiting the best early career talent to grow with our business, developing leaders for our future, and continuing to strengthen Kraft as the Employer of Choice. The trainees will be assigned in various departments within commercial office or Manufacturing department to give the trainees opportunities to build network with each other, learn about departments’ functions, gain hard skills, and develop personally while adding value to the organization.
Who are we looking for?
- S1/S2 degree from any major, with min GPA 3.00.
- Fluency in English
- Has leadership potential and team-working abilities
- Open-minded and eager to gain hands-on experiences in Commercial & Manufacturing Department
- Geographically mobile
- Willing to be assigned at Commercial Office (Jakarta) as well as at our plant in Cikarang, Karawang and Bandung.
This position is offered to students graduated (with having experience less than 1 year) and those who will be graduated on October 2010.
What are the conditions?
- Duration: 1.5 year
- Traineeship Commence on: [Oct 4, 2010]
- Depending on business needs and trainee’s performance, Kraft may request trainees to continue to work for Kraft upon successful completion of the traineeship.
How to apply?
Please fill in the registration template (excel format) as provided at CDCUI, and send back to : RZainab@KraftAsia.com
Closing Date of Application: 30 June 2010
Qualified candidates will be invited for company presentation & ENGLISH TEST that will be held on:
Date : Thursday, 22 July 2010
Time : 08.00 – 12.00 or 13.00 -17.00
Venue : Pusat Study Jepang, UI Depok