HESS APPRENTICESHIP PROGRAM 2011
HESS Corporation is a leading global independent energy company, engaged in the exploration and production of crude oil and natural gas, as well as in refining and in marketing refined petroleum products, natural gas, and electricity.
HESS Corporation has offices in 20 countries across six continents. We attract and motivate highly talented people who embrace their work with a passion to be the best. The company’s headquarters is in New York, with key regional offices in Houston; London; Kuala Lumpur and Woodbridge N.J
HESS is now providing the opportunity for fresh graduates to gain valuable 6 months of work experience through HESS Apprenticeship Program. If you are someone with a strong drive for results and individual initiatives, then come join us in this rewarding journey.
- Bachelor Degree with minimum GPA 3.00 in:
- Chemical Engineering / Petroleum Engineering / Electrical Engineering / Geophysics / Geology / Environmental Engineering / Law / Economics / Accounting / Social Science / Psychology
- Graduated between January 2010-June 2011
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Strong track record in organizational activities
Interested applicants please send your applications and CV to:
Subject: HESS_AP_Name_GPA_University_Major_Graduation Month/Year
Example: HESS_AP_Selene Dewi_3.00_UI_Law_February/2011
Latest submission is July 12, 2011. Only short listed candidates will be notified for further process