SAMPOERNA INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
WHO WE ARE
PT Hanjaya Mandala Sampoerna Tbk. is one of the leading tobacco manufacturing companies in Indonesia. As the inspiring local company, in May 2005 PT Philip Morris Indonesia, an affiliate of Philip Morris International, acquiring majority ownership of Sampoerna.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP
We offer a comprehensive Internship Program where interns are challenged to be involved directly in specific projects designed to blend strategic and operational work. Interns will be provided with specific project plan, coordinate with team managers regularly to obtain support as well as continuous evaluation and development. You will have the opportunity to experience all that we have to offer: our work, our people, our values and our culture. You will be expected to perform to our high standards.
WHAT WE OFFER YOU
- A developed internship program with a duration of 2-6 months
- Support from experienced skilled professionals
- Direct involvement in specific project assignments related to a candidates university majors
- Available function in the fields of mechanical, production, quality management and supply chain
BENEFIT & FACILITIES
- During the project, the Interns will have these following benefits:
- A round trip transportation reimbursement will be given to the interns with university travel distances greater than 60 km, either using executive train or executive bus.
- The intern will also be eligible for monthly reimbursement meals, transportation and accommodation expenses during the program based on prevailing policy at the moment
- Lunch will be provided daily by the company
- Company is responsible over medical coverage expenses of working accidents which occurred on supervised condition. Moreover, the interns may use medical facilities in the Companys
- Policlinic upon approval.
- Majoring in Industrial, Mechanical, Manufacture and Electrical Engineering with minimum GPA 2.75
- Willing to work full time
- Will be placed in our plant in Sukorejo, Bekasi, or Karawang area.
HOW TO APPLY
We invite you to apply for this great opportunity by sending your CV to :
firstname.lastname@example.org (email subject: Internship_Major_University _Name)Advertisements