PT. Mitra Integrasi Informatika, one of the reputable IT company in Indonesia is currently looking for IT Professionals for the following positions :
A. IT-PROJECT MANAGER (Code: PM)
a. Knowledge and Experience
- Have a university degree or equivalent qualification in engineering or business administration (S-1). Post graduate degree is preferred (S-2).
- Mastering the one of the best practices frameworks in project management such as PMI-PMBOK (Project Management Body of Knowledge), OGC-PRINCE2 (Project in Controllable Environment) or AACE-TCM (Total Cost Management).
- Have a sufficient knowledge and understanding in project management tools, techniques and its application in project environment.
- 5-8 years of leaderships or managerial experience in strategic IT projects.
b. Skills & Capabilities
- Detail planning and time management
- Leadership, people management and coaching
- Conflict management, negotiation skills, problem solving and communication
- Ability to comprehend and implement project management standard policies and procedures.
- Proficiency is using project planning and scheduling software such as Microsoft Enterprise Project Management and Primavera as well as other office application such as MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
c. Competency Credentials
- Possess one of the valid international credentials in project management such as PMI-PMP (Project Management Professional), OGC-P2P (PRINCE2 Practitioner) or AACE-CCC/CCE (Certified Cost Consultant/Engineer).
B. IT-QUALITY ASSURANCE STAFF (Code: QA)
- Have a university degree or equivalent qualification in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have an intermediate knowledge of specialized methodologies, techniques, principles, and processes of service quality assurance and control in IT.
b. Skills & Capabilities
- Ability to comprehend, implement and control the application of service quality assurance and control standards policies and operating procedures compliance in company’s project.
- Familiar with the latest standards associated with the company project’s technology in terms of availability, constructability, maintainability, operability, reliability and usability
- Deep understanding in the requirement of the project technological scope, their required functionality and quality grade.
- Strong logical understanding of multiple IT platforms, systems and software, as well as the ability to manage multiple IT testing projects.
- self-motivated, work well on a team, have excellent written and oral communication skills, and strong analytical skills
- Minimum 2-4 years of substantial experience in the application of advance service quality assurance & control principles, tools and techniques in major IT projects
Please submit your CV to :
with the subject Job Application (Job Code). The deadline for the submission will be on Friday, June 4, 2010.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified for the further recruitment process. An attractive remuneration scheme will be provided for the successful candidate