Bama Bumi Sentosa
We are an oil and gas services company that offers a broad range of services in the oil and gas industry. Using our industrial knowledge, highly-qualified engineers, service-offering expertise and technological advantage, we are committed to providing our clients with services from site preparation and general services, to surface as well as subsurface testing and measurements. Including Welltesting, Wireline Logging, EPF, DST, Completion Product, TCP and H2S safety services.
We are looking for highly motivated people to join our fast developing company as a
- Manages the day-to-day operation.
- Manages the administrations of the HR Policies, procedures and programs, conduct recruiting and staffing, perform development and training.
- Male or Female
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources, Management, Industrial Psychology or Business Administration.
- 3-5 years experience in Human Resources and Training, preferably in oil & gas industry
IT Support Staff
- The person would be responsible on maintaining software and hardware of Surabaya office and also in developing company’s information system.
- Male, not more than 30 years old
- Holding a minimum bachelor degree from reputable university majoring in Informatics / Computer
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Familiar with Windows and Linux
- Could install, administer and maintain network (LAN, WAN, VPN) on windows and linux platform
- Understand Webserver, Mail Server, Proxy Server
- Understand at least one programming program, preferably PHP
- Could work under pressure
- Could as a team as well as an individual
- Could communicate well
- Knows about IT’s recent development
Future Engineer Programme
- We are Looking for fresh graduates from engineering background, who are willing to push themselves through 1 year training on both technological know-how on oil and gas study and soft skill development, which will be held in Jakarta office and on-site. The trainee who passed the training would be admitted as a certified operator engineer on each BBS field of business with an interesting remuneration packages.
Requirement as follow:
- Male and Single
- Bachelor degree, fresh graduate from Indonesia / overseas reputable university with a minimum GPA of 3.00. Majoring in Petroleum Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Physics Engineering, Material Engineering, Electrical Engineering and Chemical Engineering
- Good command in English
- Excellent organizational background at the university as well outside
- Showing a good leadership trait and value honesty
- Could work as a group as well as an individual
- Highly motivated and willing to work hard
Do submit your CV with a recent photograph to :
firstname.lastname@example.org (subject: position) at the latest of 31 August 2011
Your document should be in Pdf format and not exceeding 300kb.
Please note that we only process the most suitable candidate.