At Eaton, our businesses make a difference to the world. And you can make a difference at Eaton.
Eaton is a global, Fortune 500 diversified power management company. And we have been doing business for nearly 100 years. Eaton helps customers manage power, so buildings, airplanes, trucks, cars, machinery and entire businesses can do more while consuming less energy. As an integrated global company, we are unified in our commitment to powering business worldwide.
Eaton products and solutions are critical to industries and businesses. Our technology delivers the power inside hundreds of products and places – from aircrafts and military jets, manufacturing plants and hospitals, airport terminals, data centers and homes to hybrid trucks, cars, theme parks and oil rigs, and even the Panama Canal. We serve customers in more than 150 countries and do business in five industries: electrical, hydraulics, aerospace, automotive and truck.
At Eaton, we’re committed to “Doing Business Right.” And it’s much more than a slogan. It’s an unwavering commitment to the highest ethical practices and standards of behavior. It’s how we conduct ourselves in interactions with each other, our customers and our business partners. It’s how we support our communities and respect the environment. And it’s a reflection of our long-standing core values and beliefs about people.
Field Service Engineer (Based in Indonesia)
- Prepare field services jobs and interventions with the project managers
- Write accurate professional reports acting as single point of contact between customers and company concerning technical issues and interfacing with all involved functions
- Ensure all in-field activities are carried out safely complying with EHS guidelines and procedures
- Supervise the installation, calibration and set up of equipment
- Lead and execute equipment start-up and performance tests
- Responsible to keep reliability of customers’ assets and to support on proactive way all customers.
- Min Diploma in Engineering or equivalent
- Min of 3 to 5 years experience within the oil & gas industry, particularly in exploration & production and/or marine
- Strong knowledge on hydraulics equipment and/or automation control an advantage
- Ability to understand and implement mechanical drawings (section drawings; construction drawings; P&ID; etc)
- Availability to frequent travel on and off-shore
- Hands-on experience, strong analytical and problem solving skills together with good interpersonal & organizational skills
Please write-in or email with detailed resume, stating your current and expected salaries to:
Eaton Industries Pte Ltd
45 Tuas View Circuit, Singapore 637660