Job at ITB Brunei – Jarno.web.id – Institut Teknologi Brunei (ITB) was officially upgraded to University status in 2008 and has embarked on a programme to establish and increase degree programmes in Engineering, Business and Computing. ITB also wishes to increase its research profile through the recruitment and supervision of research students and the establishment of research projects, especially related to the National Vision. To achieve this there is a continuing need to recruit high quality academic staff on contract basis. The period of contract is 3 years which is renewable subject to mutual agreement.
Applications are now invited for the positions of Lecturer, Senior Lecturer, Principal Lecturer, Associate Professor and Professor in the Petroleum Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply.
FACULTY OF ENGINEERING
Petrophysics and Formation Evaluation (ITB/FENG/PE/001)
Reservoir Characterization and Modeling and/or Reservoir Engineering (ITB/FENG/PE/002)
Drilling and Well Engineering and/or Production Engineering and Technology(ITB/FENG/PE/003)
Lecturer/Senior Lecturer/Principal Lecturer/Associate Professor/Professor
- Minimum Masters level or equivalent professional qualification. Preference will be given to a candidate with PhD in their respective field.
- Postgraduate level or an equivalent professional qualification with at least 3 years relevant academic experience in tertiary teaching and research. Preference will be given to candidates holding a PhD in their respective field.
- Normally a PhD with at least 5 years relevant academic experience in higher education.
- Hold a PhD with at least 7 years relevant academic experience and a proven record in teaching, research and administration in higher education. Able to demonstrate an international reputation in teaching research and scholarship.
- Candidate should already be holding the post of Associate Professor with at least 7 years relevant academic experience. Able to demonstrate an international reputation in teaching research and scholarship. Must have a significant publication record in international journals and have successfully supervised students to completion of PhD.
Completed application forms together with copies of academic certificates and comprehensive curriculum vitae with the names and addresses of three referees should be sent to:
Registrar and Secretary
Institut Teknologi Brunei
Jalan Tungku Link
Gadong BE 1410
Detail of the advert and application forms can be downloaded from ITB website at www.itb.edu.bn
- Applications must reach ITB by Thursday, 31st January 2013.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and informed of details regarding interviews.
- Source : Click Here