Cargill is an international producer and marketer of food, agricultural, financial and industrial products and services.Founded in 1865, our privately held company employs 131,000 people in 66 countries. We help customers succeed through collaboration and innovation, and are committed to sharing our global knowledge and experience to help meet economic, environmental and social challenges.
If you want to fulfill your potential and are looking for a company that thrives on innovation, values diversity, and rewards performance, consider a career with Cargill. With annual sales of approximately $107.9 billion and growing, we’re among the world’s largest companies. We sell thousands of products, operate hundreds of businesses, and partner with dozens of other companies, many of who are leaders in their industries.
We invite suitably qualified candidates to fill the following position:
Poultry Technology Application Manager (TAM)
Based Gunung Sahari
- This position leads the effort to ensure timely application of technologies into the market to create superior competitive advantages.
- To accomplish this, the TAM must understand how to create competitive advantage with technology and identify and train the personnel who are responsible for accomplishing and/or coaching the desired application in the field.
- Min. bachelor degree majoring Animal Husbandry or Veterinary
- Having min. 2 – 3 years experience in above related fields
- Computer literate, especially Ms. Office
- Good mastery of English
- Available to be placed in Gunung Putri, Bogor
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Candidates are invited to send their application with comprehensive resume and contact telephone number before May 20th, 2011 to the following email address:
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for further interview.Advertisements