PT. Johnson Home Hygiene Products is a subsidiary of SC Johnson & Sons. We are a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods Company operating in 120 countries with more than 12.000 employees. Our product focuses on pest control, repellents, air care, and household brands in Indonesia, Such as Baygon, Autan, Bayclin, and Bayfresh. To strengthen our organization, we are looking for highly potential people to fill the following vacancy :
ADVANCED INTERNSHIP IN STRATEGIC PROCUREMENT
(Code : AISP)
This Advanced Internship requires an ending Bachelor or Master Program in following areas :
1. Master of Business Administration or Finance
2. Logistics and Production Engineering
3. Chemical Engineering
Roles of Each Area :
- Master of Business Administration or Finance
- Make cleansheet analysis and collect spend base data information from all our current suppliers.
- Market analysis and competitive analysis for selected commodities.
- Suggesting improved Procurement Processes in order to make sure that we capture all potential market opportunities.
- Improve the process for communication with suppliers and build strategic long term relationships based on strategic fit between company and selected suppliers.
- Analysis of current payment terms and best industry practices.
Logistics and Production Engineering
- Make an analysis of our stock situation and planning communication with suppliers so that we avoid any out of stock situations.
- Make an analysis on how much we spend on unforeseen urgent deliveries, out of stock situations and loss of business today.
- Understand how we can build a process that prevent fire fighting and make sure that we can support a 30% business growth.
- Suggest a better process for how to communicate our forecasts to suppliers in order to make sure that there are no surprises as production ramp up.
- Link into the internal Lean programs and make sure that suppliers become a part of the process.
- Map and understand supplier’s production processes in order to implement Lean process at our contract manufacturers and packaging suppliers.
- Suggest process improvements at suppliers leading to win/win cost savings for both parties.
- Analysis of the total raw material spend base in order to understand how we can improve our formulas from a cost perspective.
- Understand the markets and the supplier’s processes to see how we can drive out cost at our suppliers.
- Map the current qualification process and understand all the different steps in order to improve and make existing processes more efficinet.
- Work in the lab to test alternative raw materials and propose better cost alternatives based on internal qualification process.
Program Desription :
- Working days : Monday to Friday
- Working hour : 8 hours 45 minutes per day
- With flexible working hour as follows :
- Monday – Thusday : 07.30 – 08.30 to 16.15 – 17.15
- Friday : 06.30 – 07.30 to 15.15 – 16.15
- Benefit : Monthly Fee
- Internship Period : Between 6 – 12 months
- Open for fresh graduates or in completion of Bachelor or Master Degree.
- Minimum GPA of 3.00 on 4.00 scale.
- English proficient.
- Computer literate ( Microsoft Office).
- Good analysis and negotoation skill.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill.
Appication to :
Please submit your resume to :
put the position code AISP on the e-mail subject.
Please contact 021-57994374 for inquiries (PIC : Tracey Merrisa)
Al applications will be kept strictly confidential and only short listed candidates will be notified.
Head Office :
PT. Johnson Home Hygiene Products
Mid. Plaza I, 16-17 th Floor
Jl. Jenderal Sudirman KAv. 10-11