Loker Kaltim KPC – PT Kaltim Prima Coal (KPC) operates a coal mine in Sangatta East Kalimantan and is one of the largest export coal mines in the world.
Opportunity exists for a seasoned, high caliber, professional to join the Company with job Assignment in Sengata-East Kalimantan for the positions of:
Senior Engineer Mining (Code : Sr-EM)
Kalimantan Timur – Sangatta
- Manage and control contractor’s activities based on contractual agreement in implementing the agreed contract KPI (Key Performance Indicator).
- Evaluate annual, monthly, and weekly contractor mining operation plan (i.e., land clearing, overburden, coal, stripping ratio, rehab etc.) based on short-tem and long-term KPC mine planning.
- Analyse and review actual contractor’s mining practice to meet KPC Mining Operation procedures and standards.
- Analyse, review, and provide feedback to contractor related to numbers, physical availability and usage of equipment required.
- Provide data and information of coal production based on daily, weekly, monthly and yearly production plan and discuss it internally KPC / Mining Operation, Coal Processing and Marketing.
- Analyse, review, and provide feedback related to contractor activities to meet environment regulation (rehab target, water quality, hydro carbon management etc).
- Analyse and review the measurement of contractor activity for payment purpose.
- Evaluate and submit contractor’s performance reports based on daily, weekly, monthly coal production and operating cost.
- Provide supporting data, arguments and feedback to share holders and lawyers in relation with managing contractor issues such as mediation, litigation, and arbitration process where necessary.
- Prepare and propose contractor pits operation monthly and annual plan and activities / manage and control annual plan implementation.
- Conduct comparative cost studies between different mining contractors and benchmark with KPC’s own internal cost structure / conduct optimization techniques during the design phase to reduce costs / negotiate with suppliers, contractors and external consultants to obtain high quality services and advice within cost, quality and KPC standard.
- Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s safety rules and regulation to all staff and contractors.
- Promote and reinforce compliance with KPC’s health and environmental management policy / monitor operational activities to identify non-conformance and taking the appropriate corrective measures.
- Manage, appraise and evaluate subordinates to assess their performance / provide individual feedback and coaching / organise training and enhance their professional and technical skills as well as their attitudes.
- Review and propose monthly and annual pits operational budget; manage and control its implementation.
- Determine improvement target / find inefficiency root causes / determine and implement action plan / measure results, standardise and continue the same process to other costly or inefficient programs using continuous improvement methods.
- Bachelor degree in Mining Engineering.
- Experience in operating open mine at superintendent/ managerial position.
- Experience in managing mining contractors at superintendent/ managerial position.
- Knowledge and understanding of mining contractual agreement.
If your background meets these requirements, forward your resume (including details of present positions & remuneration and your latest color photograph) no later than 10 days after the date of this advertisement to the following address:
PT. Kaltim Prima Coal
PO Box 620 Balikpapan 76106 Kalimantan Timur
Or E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please indicate the position code in the email subject
- ONLY QUALIFIED APPLICANTS WILL BE NOTIFIED
- Source : Click Here