PT Bank Muamalat Indonesia Tbk was established in 24 Rabius Tsani 1412 H or November 1, 1991, endorsed by the Indonesian Council of Ulemas (MUI) and the Government of Indonesia, and commenced operations in 27 Syawwal 1412 H or May 1, 1992. Supported by the Indonesian Association of Moslem Intellectuals (ICMI) and a group of Moslem entrepreneurs, the founding of Bank Muamalat also won the support of the general public, evidenced by a Rp 84 billion pledge for the purchase of the Bank’s shares on the date when the Articles of Association was signed. Thereafter, in a special meeting commemorating the founding at the Presidential Palace in Bogor, West Java, additional pledges from communities in West Java were raised to reach a total of Rp 106 billion.
PUBLIC RELATIONS STAFF
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Public Relations or equivalent.
- GPA Min. 3.00.
- Age max 27 years old.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia.
- Fresh graduates/entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Applicants should be Indonesian citizens or hold relevant residence status.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill.
- Having good knowledge and experiences promotions, advertising, internal media, and events.
- Having good knowledge in Sharia Banking.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Creative and able to work in a team with tight schedule.
Send your CV to :
Human Resources Division
PT. Bank Muamalat Indonesia, Tbk
Jalan Jend. Sudirman No. 2
Please note “Public Relations Staff” on the right corner of envelope ( before November 1, 2010 )