WILMAR NABATI INDONESIA, PT (WILMAR GROUP)
Wilmar Group (Wilmar International) is an Asia’s leading agribusiness group. We are the largest global processor and merchandiser of palm oil and lauric oils, a major oil palm plantation owner and the largest palm biodiesel manufacture in the world.
We operate over 160 processing plants and employ about 67.000 people in more than 20 countries, with a primary focus in Indonesia, Malaysia, China, India, and Europe. Through an extensive distribution network, our products are sold to more than 50 countries globally. The scale, integration and logistical advantages of our business model provide significant operational synergies & cost efficiencies.
To support our new business growth, we are looking for dynamic, energetic and highly motivated people to fill the following position:
Technical Officer (TO)
- Male, Single, age max. 27 years old
- Under Graduate Degree (D3) or Bachelor Degree (S1) in Chemical Engineering
- GPA min. 2.75 (scale 4.0)
- Fresh graduate, or 1 year experience in industrial fields
- Have a strong leadership skills and fluent in English
- Having a good analytical skill, diligent, can communicate well, able to work under pressure and work as a team.
- Willing to be placed in all our operational units (Indonesia and Overseas)
Send your complete application letter with current photograph and CV (max. 250 KB) before 20th January 2011 to :