Nearly two decades after its birth, Bank Muamalat now provides services to over 2.5 million customers through a network of over 3000 outlets spread across all 33 provinces in Indonesia. The network is also supported by an alliance through more than 4000 online post office/SOPP, 32.000 ATM, as well as over 100.000 debit merchant across the country. Bank Muamalat is also the first and the only Indonesian bank running a full branch in Malaysia.
At the moment we are seeking for the best candidate to join in our company as:
Customer Service (BSD)
(Jakarta Raya – BSD)
- Handle incoming calls from customer and able to assist them with any problems, services, requests and others.
- Maintain the services required such as calls to the customer to ensure a service and product relationship with them.
- Ensuring a good coordination and working relationship with other departments.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree (S1) in any field.
- GPA minimum 2.75 from reputable university.
- Male or Female, max 25 years old.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office (MS. Word, Excel)
- Proficient in English with minimum score of TOEFL Prediction/EPT LBPP LIA 400.
- Fresh graduates/Entry level applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Good appearance with excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Pleasant to help customer needs.
- High initiative, discipline and ready to work in a team with tight schedule.
- Height Min. 160 cm (Female) & 170 cm (Male)
Placement upon graduation of the program will be at your origin area.
If you are convinced you have all the requirements, please send your comprehensive CV to:
Please write CS – your origin (i.e CS BSD) on the email subject. Send your comprehensive CV, along with copies of ID Card (KTP/SIM), latest 4x6cm photograph, copy of the legalized graduation certificate (ijazah) & transcript. These documents shall be received by 30 April 2011 at the latest.